Thursday 15 August 2013

Matt Vs Gloss Nail Effects

Sorry I haven't posted for a while! If been so busy with life and getting a new job that I haven't really done much with my nails (or anything else) that's really been worth posting about! 

So since my silence I have been growing my nails nice and they have really been growing! they are the longest i remember them being for a long time! I think they have been growing to we'll thanks to all of the sun and its vitamins D I also think its due to the long pointy shape as normally when I break a nail I break the edge of the nail off but at the mement they don't have have edges as they are in a point not square! 


So here is my matte vs gloss nails! I saw something like this in a magazine I think it might have been an advert but I can't remember, it was black with looked so cool and I tried it out but was so busy I didn't get chance to post a pic! So ill do another post with then black later!

 So here I have used the models own scented grape and then after 2 coats I applied another 2 coats of the Rimmel matte top coat I appled this to the whole of my nail. Once that is completely dry I used my seche vite quick dry super gloss top coat and apply it to the tips only just like a French manicure.


I hope you like this matte vs gloss look! I find it really good with keeping your nail tips strong as well, most probably due to the thick layer of nail varnish you have on your nail! 

I should start posting a bit more regular again so keep an eye out for more posts! 

Have a great day and thanks for looking! 

X



No comments:

Post a Comment